Ceto Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Ceto Minecraft Server

MarbleMan's Application

MarbleMan
    MarbleMan

MarbleMan's Application Empty MarbleMan's Application

Post  MarbleMan Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello my name is MarbleMan. I am 16 years of age and wish to join your server. I want to join your server because I love the idea of Industrial Craft and Build Craft as well as just simply playing on new fun looking servers. Also I want to play because you are the only IC2 server out there that does not require payment to play or that has a load of extra mods that are not needed. I would like to say that playing on your server last night was fun even though I was alone and I saw that your server could run smoothly with minimal lag. Anyhow I really hope to play on your server and the best of luck to you all. One last thing, I do know my way around IC2 and BC fairly well, at least to the point where I can help other players. So anyhow thank you for considering this post.

EDIT: Just to make things easier, here is my IGN and age next to some colons Very Happy

As well some misc info.

IGN: MarbleMan
    Timezone: -6:00 GMT
    ~MarbleMan
    MarbleMan
    MarbleMan

MarbleMan's Application Empty Re: MarbleMan's Application

Post  MarbleMan Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:24 pm

I hate to seem like a both but could I get some form of an answer soon as I would like to know as to whether I should worry about my post or not.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:20 pm